Electrical Resistivity Measuring Instrument, Type DDC-8
Electrical resistivity measuring instrument, Type DDC-8 uses apparent resistivity and can directly demonstrate the measured values, e.g. resistivity (Rs), average current (I) and average voltage (V). Electrical resistivity measuring instruments can be used in hydrology, environment protection, engineering geophysics and the exploration of metal and nonmetal mineral resources.
| Maximum Power Supply Voltage || 700V |
| Maximum Power Supply Current || 4A |
| Voltage Measuring Range || ±4V |
| Voltage Measurement Accuracy || ±1% |
| Current Measuring Range || 0~4A |
| Current Measurement Accuracy || ±1% |
| SP Compensation Range || -1000mV ~ +1000mV |
| Instrument Input Impedance || ＞8MΩ |
| Operating Temperature || -10℃~50℃ |
| Volume || 300×200×120mm |
- With CMOS large scale integrated circuit, the electrical resistivity measuring instrument is small in volume and consumes a small amount of power, yet with multiple functions.
- The great anti-interference capability guarantees high measure accuracy.
- You can set a random powering time from 1 to 59s. There are 9 common field work modes optional and the input and calculation of the corresponding electrode distance constants can also be carried out by the instrument.
- Data can be automatically stored in the case of power-off. Up to 800 data can be stored.
- The sealing structure not only allows the instrument to be waterproof and dustproof, but also expands it lifespan.